In the tradition of “continuous improvement,” Honda Motor Co. Ltd., which prides itself on speedy new vehicle launches, is confident it can do better. The Japanese automaker successfully launched its new Odyssey minivan last year at its new plant in Alliston, Ont. It took about two years to develop the Odyssey and another three months for ramp-up to full production. Honda now wants to replicate its Alliston successes on a worldwide scale. The company has set a goal to achieve the fastest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.