NEW YORK – Proving once again it thrives on production flexibility, Honda of America Mfg. Inc. is launching its new Accord Crosstour on the same line as the CR-V and Element at its 20-year-old East Liberty, OH, plant. The Crosstour does not share its platform with the Civic-based CR-V and Element. Honda announced the Crosstour would be built in the Ohio plant at a ceremony commemorating 30 years of production in the U.S. earlier this year. It will be the first time in two years Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.