American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is recalling 85,154 ’05 model Odyssey minivans due to potentially faulty airbag sensors. Honda says two sensors located near the front bumper may be susceptible to corrosion from road salt, causing airbag warning lights inside the vehicle to remain illuminated. Honda says there are no reports of airbags improperly deploying as a result of the defect. Recall notices will go out to owners later this month.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.