ABI Research says Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s decision to join the Japan Automotive Software Platform and Architecture (JASPAR) consortium gives “great credibility to the group.” The consortium was formed recently by Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to develop an integrated architecture for vehicle networking and software development. (See related story: Toyota-Nissan Link Raises Red Flags at Autosar) “Only time will tell if JASPAR truly brings unity to networking and software ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.