Honda Motor Co. Ltd. posts a second-quarter 2003 profit of ¥137.3 billion ($1.2 billion), up 57.6% from like-2002. Sales increased across the board in all business categories, including motorcycles, automobiles and power products, posting consolidated net sales and other operating revenue up 5.2% to ¥2,017.2 billion ($18.1 billion) vs. second-quarter 2002. Automobile unit sales for first-half fiscal 2003 grew 2.6% to 1,443,000 units and related revenue was up 5.7% to ¥3,267.2 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.