CHICAGO – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is looking to sell about 50,000 units annually of its Fit model in the U.S., Dan Bonawitz, vice president-auto operations, American Honda Motor Co. Inc., tells Ward’s. The B-segment vehicle, which is set for a spring 2006 launch, will slot in under Honda’s stalwart Civic C-segment car in the auto maker’s U.S. lineup and should appeal to a wide array of buyers, young and old. (See related story: Honda Fit Coming Next Spring) Honda Fit “(The Fit) is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.