BOSTON – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. see sales of its subcompact Fit hatchback reaching 50,000 units in the U.S. this year, a company official tells Ward’s at a media event here. Dan Bonawitz, vice president-auto operations, says the B-car is on target to reach the milestone, as inventories increase from last year. Ward’s data indicates the Fit’s days’ supply at a slim margin of 13 units in May, down from 18 days’ supply in April, but up from just six the prior-year. The Fit’s chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.