Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reports second quarter 2002 earnings of ¥87.1 billion ($711 million), an increase of 3.3% from second quarter 2001. Honda also reports first half 2002 earnings of ¥194.7 billion ($1.589 million), a 12.1% increase from first half 2001 earnings. Honda’s auto sales in the quarter were up 9.5% to 712,000 units on the sales strength of the Pilot SUV, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey in North America and strong sales of the Jazz small car and Civic in Europe.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.