SAN FRANCISCO, CA – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is pegging annual sales of its all-new CR-Z hybrid sports coupe at a “loose” 15,000 units, says Steve Center, vice president-marketing. The target places the car just below the 2009 volume of Honda’s Insight hybrid. Insight sales tallied 20,572 in the U.S. last year, Ward’s data shows. “It’s an all-new option for customers, and we’re very excited to see how the market reacts,” Center says at a media preview of the CR-Z here. However, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.