Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says its third-quarter net income fell 11.7% to ¥133.1 billion ($1.139 billion) from like-2004. However, consolidated revenue and other operating revenue increased, by 15.8% to ¥2.47 trillion ($20.9 billion). Honda says the effect of currency translations helped it to earn a positive result. If the exchange rate of the yen had gone unchanged from third-quarter 2004, Honda says revenue only would have risen 7.3%. Honda’s operating income for the period grew 23.7% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.