Honda Motor Co. Ltd. consolidated net income reached a record high for the fiscal year that ended March 31, totaling ¥426.6 billion ($3.55 billion), for a year-on-year increase of 17.6%. Revenue grew to ¥7.99 trillion ($66.3 billion), an 8.3% increase from last year on growth in unit sales in each of Honda’s divisions: motorcycles, automobiles and power products. Honda says revenue growth was less than the 9.1% expected due to the negative effects of currency translation. Operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.