Honda Motor Co. Ltd. in 2005 set calendar year records for both worldwide and overseas production, due largely to increased output in North America and Asia. Honda’s overseas production increased 10.8% compared with 2004 to 2,147,997. It marked the ninth consecutive year that volumes exceeded the previous year. Worldwide output jumped 7.2% to 3,409,991, also the ninth straight year of gains. Production in Japan increased 1.6% in 2005 to 1,261,994, due largely to a rise in output for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.