Ford Motor Co. continues to improve its working relationship with its North American suppliers, while Toyota Motor Corp.’s and Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s dealings have slipped, a recent study reveals. The latest study by Birmingham, MI-based Planning Perspectives Inc. compiles the Working Relations Index of North America’s six largest auto makers – Toyota, Honda, Ford, General Motors Corp., Chrysler LLC and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. PPI created the index system eight years ago and determines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.