American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says it will unveil a concept of the next-generation Honda Accord coupe at next month’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Honda provides scant details on the concept, saying only it will “convey exterior styling cues and design features that provide a first look at the direction the next-generation Accord will take,” in accordance with what John Mendel, senior vice president-automobile operations, told Ward's last week on the sidelines of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.