CANBERRA – The first Honda Motor Co. Ltd. dealership in the world to sell the entire Honda lifestyle product range opens in Berwick, a rapidly developing southeastern Melbourne suburb. New World Honda, a A$6-million ($3.4 million) multi-story, state-of-the-art dealership, showcases Honda's range of cars, motorcycles, marine and power equipment all under the one roof. The facility features a launching pond with jetty and boat ramp and plans a 4-wheel-drive track to test the Honda CR-V ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.