Converting a 5,000-lb. (2,268-kg) Cadillac Escalade into a 150-mph (241 km/h) rocket takes some doing, but a New York company has developed a supercharger-based power package for the Cadillac Escalade and other GM trucks that produces an astonishing 522 hp — enough to rocket the wholly un-aerodynamic Escalade to the150 mph mark. The conversion package is from Dyno-Proven Products, Inc., of Mamaroneck, NY, which also produces equivalent versions for the Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and a range of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.