They say couples, with time, inadvertently start thinking alike. It would be one explanation for the creation of two sports tourers: the Chrysler Pacifica and Mercedes GST (for Grand Sports Tourer) Vision, by two separate divisions of the same parent company: DaimlerChrysler. The concepts began as separate ideas a couple years ago. The idea men and design studios were an ocean apart when they started sketching early drawings of a tall wagon of sorts: an alternative to a large car that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.