More Stories TOKYO – As a nod to its sports-car tradition and its first car, the S500 2-seater, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. unveils the sleek mid-engine HSC high-performance concept here at the 37th Tokyo Motor Show. Delivering more than 300 hp from a V-6 DOHC powerplant, HSC likely is a peek at the auto maker’s replacement for its NSX supercar, due next year. The exterior design screams speed with proportions similar to a Lamborghini. HSC’s upper half features high curves and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.