GM Holden Ltd.’s Holden Special Vehicles division confirms it will sell liquefied-petroleum-gas versions of its performance cars beginning in 2010 and is considering a high-powered variant of the upcoming Australian-made Cruze small car. HSV Managing Director Phil Harding says dealers have openly opposed the LPG plan, but the division is going to do it anyway. “I’ve done a survey with my dealers and they’ve told me they don’t want it,” The Age newspaper quotes him as saying at the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.