LOS ANGELES – The company that teamed with Mercedes-Benz last year to create the widely acclaimed “mbrace” remote data service heads into 2011 with plans for improved applications to make driving even more personal and enhance safety. “A lot is happening and it’s exciting to see,” says Erik Goldman, founding president of Hughes Telematics Inc., which was established in 2006 and centers its business model on the ability to integrate a set of core technologies with those of multiple ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.