Production sedans, two big sport/utility vehicles and a key new concept coupe from Lincoln will be among some 1,000 vehicles on display at the New York International Auto Show beginning April 13. Center stage at General Motors Corp.'s 102,000 sq.-ft. exhibit is an updated version of the Hummer H2 unveiled in Detroit. This rendition, based on the GM800 fullsize truck chassis, is said to be close to the production model due late this year or early in 2001. Making its world debut is the '02 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.