CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. likely will be ready to reveal the fate of its Hummer-brand operations within the next two weeks, an executive says. “We have some parties interested and expect some news by the end of the month,” Cadillac General Manager Mark McNabb tells a gathering here of the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. GM announced in mid-2008 it had put its Hummer brand on the auction block as part of a plan to restructure down to four core brands – Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.