General Motors Corp.’s Hummer will begin an advertising and promotion campaign today (April 22) for its all-new H3 midsize SUV by sponsoring the official National Football League Draft Pre-Party. In addition, Hummer will have H3 vehicle displays and special NFL draft viewing parties for football fans at several ESPN Zone restaurants in major U.S. cities. Throughout this weekend, Hummer will air a new TV spot previewing the H3 on ESPN’s NFL draft telecast and debut an exclusive online ad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.