ATLANTA – The new upgrades tossed at the ’02 Saab 9-5 might be compared to an appetizer: Wonderful, maybe, but pushed aside when the main course arrives. With a major overhaul coming to Saab’s higher-volume 9-3 this summer – which should catapult the auto maker from niche status into serious sales competition with other European luxury makes – the minor improvements bestowed upon the ’02 9-5 may seem like little more than light snack for Saab fans. But it still continues a Saab tradition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.