HIROSHIMA – There is a "high possibility" that Mazda Motor Corp. will build a hydrogen-powered rotary engine, but the auto maker has no target date for such a rollout, Ward's is told. The acknowledgement is made as Mazda unveils its latest rotary engine, Renesis. It will power the ’03 RX-8, which debuts in the spring. All-new ’03 Mazda RX-8 sports coupe features "freestyle" door system. Having experimented extensively with hydrogen technology, including a 1995 trial involving a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.