General Motors Corp's Australian affiliate, Holden, will showcase Adam Opel's zero-emission hydrogen-powered concept vehicle during the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. HydroGen1, a fuel cell vehicle that runs on pure hydrogen (see WEVTU — July 1, '00, p.1) has been selected to lead the men's and women's Olympic marathons on Sept. 24 and Oct. 1 respectively.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.