LAS VEGAS – It wasn’t that long ago Hyundai was considered strictly an entry-level brand. So for the sixth year, Hyundai Motor America is using the Specialty Equipment Marketing Assn. show here this week to further disassociate itself from its humble beginnings. The South Korean auto maker is showing seven distinct vehicles aimed at turning the heads of young tuners and sprucing up its economy-car image in the process. And each vehicle does indeed challenge onlookers to rethink their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.