LAS VEGAS – Hyundai Motor America unveils its ’07 3-door Accent model here at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show. It will go on sale in the U.S. next spring and feature 35 custom accessories available at launch, including a ground-effects kit, cold-air intake system, Kenwood MP3 satellite-ready radio and chrome exhaust tip. However, Hyundai for now is not offering a turbocharged version of the Accent’s 110 hp, 1.6L 4-cyl. engine, as is featured in the car on the SEMA show floor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.