Hyundai Motor America says it is adding a fifth U.S. sales region to its management structure, the South Central Region, based in Coppell, TX, and expected to be operational by January. “Adding a new sales region is part of Hyundai’s ongoing commitment to the U.S. market,” says Ed Bradley, vice president-Hyundai national sales. “With Hyundai’s outstanding growth in the U.S. market over the past five years, it is necessary to increase our network of regional sales offices to support Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.