SANTA BARBARA, CA – Hyundai Motor America’s half-million annual sales target is still attainable in 2008, despite the collapsing U.S. new-vehicle market, a company official says. “Five-hundred-thousand (units) is doable this year if we can work out some of the production constraints we’ve got,” John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning, tells Ward’s during a media preview of the ’09 Genesis sedan here. Ward’s U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Brand 1/08 2/08 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.