LA JOLLA, CA – Hyundai Motor America still is studying adding a people hauler that can accommodate six or seven occupants to its lineup, CEO and President John Krafcik says. Ward’slearned last year the Korean auto maker was developing a potential Ford Flex competitor that was to bow during its current new-vehicle introduction blitz, ending in 2011. Plans for the model were scraped when the global recession hit, and Hyundai began exploring a similarly styled smaller vehicle. “Right ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.