TOKYO — Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is in the process of narrowing down its choices for the location of a U.S. manufacturing plant to two to three potential locations, with a final decision to be announced in the first half of next year, says Kim Dong-Jin, Hyundai’s president and chief executive. The automaker right now has targeted seven possible locations in five states. Kim would not specify a general location, but it’s widely believed that the Korean automaker will follow the lead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.