Hyundai Motor America breaks ground on its new, $17 million Central Region Office and Parts Distribution Center in Aurora, IL. The facility includes 320,000 sq.-ft. (29,728 sq.-m) of warehouse space to house vehicles for an increasing number of Hyundai dealers in the Midwest and Southern U.S., 26 exterior truck docks and 30,000 sq.-ft. (2,787 sq.-m) of office space. The new facility, scheduled to open later this year, will employ 20% more people than Hyundai’s previous Central Region ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.