Hyundai Motor America has dropped plans to offer a minivan in the U.S. market, instead planning to offer two cross/utility vehicles. The announcement is a surprise considering Hyundai already named the vehicle, Entourage, and set a launch date of first-quarter 2006. The decision to drop the Entourage, slated for sale in North America only, was made by HMA, with approval from parent Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. in Korea, John Krafcik, HMA vice president-strategic planning and product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.