Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo may soon be cutting back on his globetrotting. But that doesn’t mean he won’t still be able to maintain a firm grip over the auto maker’s worldwide operations, including those of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motor Corp. A spokesman confirms a war room is being built on the second floor of the company’s new world headquarters in Seoul’s Yangjae-dong district. A source says construction has been underway since early July, and details ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.