Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo has been invited to accompany South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun to a summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, a South Korean government source tells Ward’s. Top executives at South Korea’s other major conglomerates, including Samsung Group, LG Group and SK Group also have been asked to participate. The summit meeting will take place Oct. 2-4 in North Korea’s capital city of Pyongyang. The decision to participate rests with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.