JEONJU, South Korea – Hyundai Commercial Vehicles group has moved on following its breakup with former joint venture partner DaimlerChrysler AG two years ago. At the time the JV was formed, a highly placed HCV executive said the operation could not survive without DC’s high-tech Euro3 and Euro4 compliant diesel engines. They were to be produced under license at a new diesel engine plant at the sprawling HCV production complex here. (See related story: DC, Hyundai Redefine Partnership; DC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.