SAN FRANCISCO - To test the reaction of U.S. luxury buyers to a South Korean entry, Hyundai Motor America is considering bringing a version of the Equus large luxury sedan, already available in its domestic market, to the U.S. John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning, tells Ward's the vehicle would slot in above the new Azera, which is the replacement for the XG 350 and Hyundai's current flagship car in the U.S. (See related story: Hyundai Debuts Azera ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.