Hyundai Motor America sets an all-time sales record in 2003. The previous record, established last year, was 375,119 units. Year-to-date sales are up 4.5%, with time left before the year concludes. “Exceeding last year’s record is a significant milestone on the way to meeting our goal of 400,000 sales in the U.S. in calendar-year 2003,” says Edward F. Bradley, HMA vice president-national sales, in a statement. Bradley says the sales record is all the more notable given the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.