Hyundai Motor America debuts its new SmartStock inventory management system to its dealers. The system is designed to improve customer service at Hyundai dealerships by increasing same-day service repairs and enhancing inventory efficiency. SmartStock, which stands for the Supply Modeling and Retail Tracking collaborative dealer management program, increased parts sales by 19% and inventory turns by 25% in a pilot program, Hyundai says. One advantage of SmartStock is it will allow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.