Hyundai Motor America, continuing to expand its lineup on the way to becoming a full-line manufacturer, is considering diesel engines for its passenger cars, an official tells Ward’s. John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning, says in an interview that such a scenario is a “possibility” but the first order of business is getting Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s 3.0L V-6 S-diesel engine as an option for the Veracruz large cross/utility vehicle in the U.S. Sister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.