New CEO Robert Cosmai has an important message for Hyundai Motor America’s dealers: Get ready. That’s a warning others in the industry need to heed, as well. With a new U.S. assembly plant on tap, and nine new products on the way between now and 2007, Hyundai is gunning for a significant slice of the U.S. market, with deliveries targeted to reach 600,000 sometime after 2005. Longer range, HMA has an eye on topping 1 million units annually. Betting against the importer may not be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.