Hyundai Automotive Group is expected formally to announce plans for constructing a new integrated steel mill complex that will handle the entire steel-making cycle, from smelting ore to producing various industrial steels. The proposed project is estimated to cost about 6 trillion won ($6 billion) for the first stage. The mill eventually will be capable of producing 3million tons (2.7 million t) of steel annually, the conglomerate says. Hyundai Group, which owns Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.