Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo praises his employees in an address this week for turning a “crisis into an opportunity,” as combined 2009 global sales of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. hit a record 4.6 million units. The chairman delivers his remarks to employees in the company’s Seoul headquarters auditorium and also by closed-circuit TV to workers at all group facilities throughout South Korea. Chung says Hyundai-Kia is planning a 17% increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.