VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will launch serial production at its new St. Petersburg, Russia, assembly plant in January, targeting output of 105,000 cars next year and a full-capacity 150,000 units in 2012. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joined Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-Koo today for the official opening of the OOO Hyundai Motor Mfg. Rus (HMMR) facility. The first car set to roll off the line is the Hyundai Solaris 4-door subcompact sedan, the Russian version of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.