NEW DELHI — Hyundai Motor India Ltd. late last month launched its new sporty version of the midsize Accent GLX. The company expects the model to contribute about 15% to 20% of its Accent sales volume. The 1.5L version features a rear spoiler, alloy wheels, leather-wrapped steering wheel, an engine immobilizer and keyless entry. Automatic transmission versions may be added later. Hyundai expects to sell a total of about 80,000 cars in India for the fiscal year, including 12,000 Accents. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.