Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. invested $233 million over 49 months to develop its first-ever 3L V-6 diesel engine, available in the new Veracruz cross/utility vehicle that went on sale this month in South Korea. The auto maker also is beginning exports of the Veracruz from South Korea to unspecified left-hand-drive markets, excluding the U.S., where Hyundai Motor America officials says the CUV will go on sale in January. The Veracruz gets the turbocharged diesel S-engine in South Korea and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.