STOCKBRIDGE, Massachusetts, U.S.A. — In an effort to make its vehicles more oriented toward the U.S. market where its sales have been booming, Hyundai Motor America (HMA) announces plans to open a research and development center in Irvine, California. The new R&D center represents a consolidation of design, engineering and certification operations presently scattered in different facilities in the U.S. The center also will give HMA greatly increased responsibility in the development ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.