Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. will add 300 jobs at their South Korean research facilities this year, bringing their combined research and development strength to 6,500. Additionally, the two auto makers will increase combined overseas R&D personnel from 400 to 1,200. The announcement was made by Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo in recent ceremonies marking the completion of a new Hyundai-funded automotive R&D center at Seoul National University. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.