SEOUL – The Hyundai and Kia brands will be separated by styling, as well as unique technologies, a top Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. official says here. “There is no definite differentiation between Hyundai and Kia at the moment,” Steve S. Yang, president and CEO-HMC, tells North American media here today at Hyundai-Kia headquarters. Grille styling will be a primary hallmark for each brand, with Hyundai sticking to a trapezoidal shape while Kia adopts what Yang calls a “tiger nose.” In the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.